When it comes to renovation, even choosing a countertop can take a lot of time. The huge range of materials and the constant change of trends in the interior make it difficult to make the right decision.
Moreover, everyone wants to get a countertop that will not only become a highlight in the interior but will also delight household members with strength and durability. Taking these key factors into account, you can safely consider two main materials. We are talking about quartz and granite.
Quartz Countertop Features
Quartz countertops are made from natural quartz that is one of the hardest minerals in the world. The small amounts of glass or metal impregnations can be added to quartz to obtain a more interesting design. What are the main advantages of this material?
- Unambiguous strength and high-temperature resistance.
- Quartz countertops have a non-porous structure. This means that this material does not need additional care and is scratch-resistant.
- Quartz does not change its color when exposed to light rays.
- Quartz countertops are offered in a wide range of colors and patterns. You can find the perfect countertop even for the ready interior.
Granite Countertop Features
It is a natural stone that is also considered one of the most durable materials for home use. This is a volcanic rock of natural origin, and such material will always be trendy. What are the key benefits of this material?
- Durable and resistant to temperature changes and scratches.
- Granite in the interior always looks expensive and noble.
- Granite has a granular structure, which can be an excellent solution for some interior ideas.
- Unlike quartz, granite has a narrower range. However, taking the naturalness of the stone into account, each countertop will have a unique and natural pattern.
Which Material to Choose?
If you want high quality and interesting design, then you do not need to consider other materials. All you have to do is choose between quartz and granite. To do this, you need to choose the right company that will make your idea come true and advise what type of material will be ideal for your kitchen. To get acquainted with such a company in Orlando, click here. You’ll get:
- Free consultation and estimate. Based on the size, experts will advise you which material is optimal. For example, using granite for huge kitchens can be challenging since granite has unique patterns and it is very difficult to achieve a uniform look. Experts will help you decide.
- A wide range of materials that is constantly updated. This will allow you to choose the color scheme that will perfectly match your interior.
- Quality guarantee for 14 years. Even though such materials are durable, every respectable company should provide a guarantee for such products.
- The company will fulfill your wishes quickly and can manufacture and install a countertop not only for the kitchen but also for baths, bars, fireplaces, and even conference tables.
- Affordable prices in comparison with other firms on the market.
Book a consultation and complete your house design with a countertop that will delight you with its quality, durability, and aesthetic pleasure!